Houserules Camping and Bungalowpark Bloemketerp.
- All guests must adhere to the rules of the park and follow the instructions
- All guests must report to reception on arrival
- At night your visitors must be registered as a guest
- No radio, tape recorder or television outside (to hear)
- No open fires
- Don't take your own plants and own construction
Security and tranquility
- We recommend you to have a extinguisher in your tent or caravan / camper
- The speed limit on site is 5 miles per hour.
- For mopeds engine off please.
- Between 21:00 and 08:00 silence on the campsite.
- Found objects can be left at the reception.
- Using the shower costs € 0.50 cents per time. Please clean after use
- It is forbidden to smoke in the toilet building
- Children under 6 years must be accompanied by an adult in the toilet block
- In the toilet building is a washer and dryer. Washer / dryer coins can be purchased at the reception.
- Glass in the glass container, paper in the papercontainer and green waste in the green container.
- Contents chemical toilets must be deposited in the appropriate container.
- Sanitary napkins in the bin designated deposit.
- Pollution and vandalism lead to a claim for damages and / or removal of the campsite.
- Not peak load greater than 1300 watts / 6 amps simultaneously.
- Report faults or damage at the reception before your departure.
- Parking in the designated parking spaces.
- No storage on site.
- With occupancy of 2 pitches you have to pay for one and a half.